Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Truth

I declare myself a child of the universe. I believe there is a higher power in life, and although I may not be able to see it, I know I can sense it. To begin with, I'd like to give back to my parents as much as possible because I owe who I am to them. For better or worse I will make a path for myself in my lifetime; regardless of what anyone says, thinks or does. I constantly find inner strength in Jesus, The Four Agreements, World Religions, and my own experiences, which lead me to believe in God. Through God everything is possible and I do not find it necessary to over exaggerate and emphasize. It is because I have over exaggerated in my life, that I now find it useless and it is an "over kill". I find it extremely helpful to just be conscious, spiritual and aware of the great holy mystery that guides me. I have no more grudges against Catholicism and find that sacredness is all around me; it all depends on my attitude.
Although I feel mentally, physically and spiritually drained from expressing all of this; God will see to it that I make it. Personally, I don't believe God has any gender but is just all great and powerful. Any further notes that you (the reader) would like to add; please be my guest.

No comments: