Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Sacred Feminine


Peace and Blessings to all women! Just in case this strikes you as "a blog some guy decided to put up so he can get attention from females", let me just say that you're so wrong!
This picture caught my attention, so I decided to show the world that we need to take better care of women. Let's start with equality, respect, listening, trust, and accepting. I LOVE women, my problem is that I can't seem to attract any! I'm NOT about to turn this into me because this Blog is about women and how we can change our relationships and our lives by simply listening and respecting women. This image says so much and might offend, but the truth is that Females are stronger than men! There is no way in God's green earth that any man could withstand nine months of creating a child, give birth to it, nurture the child, and raise this child to be a conscious human being that's not only productive in it's society but a credit as well. No man could do what women have done in raising children. Having said this, I decided to post this picture for all females who feel, think, and know that they have been under-appreciated at work, home, school, in their community or any part of their lives. This is my small, sincere humbling moment to all those "soldier" women who have raised us to be strong conscious adults. We may not be living in the greatest of times, but thanks to women, they always remind us of how to think with our hearts and minds. This small blog and picture is dedicated to you! God Bless you always, Peace, Love & Respect!

This picture was taken from badmimi.com
and it's called "Vagina de Guadalupe"

No comments: