Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friendship

Namaste, Peace & Blessings. I've been busy for sometime now but I realize how fortunate and lucky I and so many other people today are. We take too many things for granted but I like to keep myself occupied in my mind and spirit just to taste that inner peace and essence that is constantly there, always. I choose to tune out so many negative issues, not that I don't care or I don't want to know what's going on, because I DO know; however I know that we are all one and the more positive energy and attitude we carry and broadcast, the more we become that positive change there should be more of in life. Forgive me if I may sound like a fucking politician but I am only a human being like all of you and do not claim to be any kind of prophet or savior. I am, however awake to know that I am to be thankful to God in all it's forms shapes and images from all around the World and wether God is male or female I will not aruge,but believe me that God IS LOVE. Most of you have already suffered enough of your lives to want to change your direction right? I doubt anyone would say: "No, I like to suffer all the time and live miserably". Relax, cause things get better the minute you decide to surrender to your inner peace. That's right, just decide right now to surrender to God, the inner love that is within each and everyone of us who doesn't judge or critize others. That inner glow that's scary to listen to because we're afraid to really let go and LIVE again like when you're 18! We are all children of the universe finding our path to truth and looking for love as well as to BE loved. You feel that? . . . . That's the power of the universe moving through your body as you breathe and exale this very second........thanks be! Keep in mind who you really are and stay tuned to the universe, maybe then we can run into each other and have a taco or veggie delight! Stay blessed.

No comments: